The HighLine Studio Experience
We are a small, private studio, nestled along the High Line Canal with the intention of supporting nearby, like-minded folks who are health and fitness conscious. Walk, run, or bike to us when possible! Once here you’ll wander through the garden (when in season) to our studio door. Whether you are here to enhance your fitness journey, or for a private lesson you’ll notice our preference for curating an intimate experience.
What we aren’t:
We are not a gym. We are dedicated to private and semi-private holistic health and wellbeing experiences for our (hyper) local community.
Hi Friends! Welcome to my fitness home! After years of working in corporate wellness and digital health product design, I’ve come back to my roots of fitness teaching and training. Ever since I sold off my first studio in 2011, I’ve felt an increasing tug in my heart to return to the fitness world. After 12 years it feels wonderful to be back. This truly is my joy! I hope I can connect you to similar joy, inspiration and aha moments in my private studio. I look forward to seeing you!
Let’s enjoy this ride together,
- B.S., Health Science, Clemson University School of Public Health
- Certified Health Education Specialist, NCHEC
- Peak Pilates Comprehensive Level 1
- GoodBody’s Pilates Comprehensive Matwork
- Master Trainer- PowderBlue Productions (Turbokick & PiYo)
- Barre Intensity Certification
- AFAA Primary Group Exercise Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach